Stoked #7 9'6" Single hand Fly Rod
About This Product
DESCRIPTION BY GUIDELINE
Stoked features the latest in material patterns and production technology that let us make entry level rods at a totally game changing level. When the development process was over, we were so impressed that we just had to call them what we felt - Stoked. The Stoked series also feature many of the same eco-friendly components as the Elevation, a good incentive for the environmentally cautious angler.
Compared to the Elevation these rods feature a slightly lower modulus carbon 24T/30T/36T vs. 36T/40T which make them easier to cast for the beginner and more forgiving for casting errors. Yet these are light and responsive rods with an action and feel that is associated with rods at a much higher level of performance and price. The rod action is medium fast with a sensitive and stable tip. The bend is progressive down the blank which gives you great feel and you easily connect to the rod for all types of casts.
- Blanks are painted in a translucent olive green colour with a hint of metallic flakes.
- New, improved full wells grips without rubber cork reinforcements. This reduces the levels of epoxy-resins needed in the grips. All models except 8’6 #4 and 9’ #5 has fighting butt.
- For the coatings on blank, guides and the mounting glue for grips and reel seat, we use a bio-based low-toxic Epoxy, tested and approved with extremely low levels of regulated chemicals. This also adds to a better working atmosphere in the assembly phase of production, reducing health hazardous odours to a minimum.
- Rods are mounted with light hard chrome guides.
- Rod bag and rod tube cover are made of recycled REPREVE™ polyester.
- The rod tubes are made of recycable Polypropylene (PP), they are lighter and have 20% lower diameters than standard PVC tubes. This will save space and money when rods are transported both from the factory and by the user. Given its durability and the possibility to melt and reform into plastic pellets, PP is both reusable and recyclable for producing new goods.
- All rods are 4-piece.
REPREVE™ is the leading, most trusted, branded performance fibres made from recycled materials (including plastic bottles). Buy products made with REPREVE™ to make a difference.
|Rec. Head Weight||17-19g / 260-290 grains|
|Rod Type||Single Hand|
|Tube Length||83 cm|
Be the first to review this product.Write a review