Alta Jacket Brown Olive
About This Product
DESCRIPTION BY GUIDELINE
The Alta Jacket combines design-elements from technical outdoor jackets and clever solutions for fishing. The length of the jacket is just a bit longer than a normal wading jacket to be able to use without a waders, but the design with the high pockets and a self-draining mesh-channel in the adjustable hem won’t restrict you from wading deep. The 20000mm membrane ensures great weather protection and keeps you dry when used at normal activity level for fishing. All zippers are top quality from YKK.
- Two large, zippered vertical front pockets that carry the largest of fly boxes with ease.
- Micro-feece lined hand-warmer pockets behind the large front pockets.
- One tippet/small accessories pockets each side.
- Velcro fly patch & clever forceps holder on the chest left side.
- Right side of the chest has our Hypalon toolbar with holes for hanging gadgets and a removable retractor plus internal magnet to fix exposed tools when stored.
- One D-ring in front for additional tools etc. and a D-ring in the neck for carrying the landing net.
- On the inside of the jacket is one water resistant pocket and one mesh pocket.
- The hood has a stand up collar and three adjustments points including a stiffened brim.
- There is also adjustments in the hem to give a tighter fit or protection from weather.
|Fabric||3-layer 100% Nylon Taslan|
|Weight||754g / size L|
|Zippers||YKK Vislon™ and Aquaguard™|
Be the first to review this product.Write a review